The Halls Gap Hotel family bistro surrounded by our huge open verandah is the perfect place to enjoy the magnificent views of the Grampians. Through the cooler months our open fires create the perfect setting to enjoy a night out.
We offer a wide ranging menu offering quality meals including our kids menu. We have an indoor kids play room as well as an outdoor playground.
Our bistro is operating with restricted hours due to the COVID pandemic.
Currently our trading hours are
Dinner: 7 nights from 5pm
Lunch: Thursday – Sunday from 11.30am
Thanks for making a reservation at the hotel, we really appreciate your support for us and Halls Gap.
We have put together this information sheet to make understanding the Government restrictions regarding our business a little easier.
• Our venue has undergone extensive deep cleaning prior to us reopening the hotel this week to ensure a clean and welcoming experience.
• Our tables will all be positioned at least 2 meters apart from each other with a maximum of 10 people per table.
• If you have booked your group over 2 tables, we will put them as close together as the restrictions allow us to.
• All reservations will be allocated 90 minutes at the table from the time of your reservation.
• When inside the hotel we ask that you practice social distancing, we have markers on the floor helping you know where to stand when ordering food and drinks.
• All food and drinks can only be consumed while seated at the table.
• If you have children in your group, please be aware the indoor playroom is not allowed to be open. We do have plenty of outdoor grass space to kick the footy or run around as well as our outdoor playground. We also ask that you bring your own colouring pencils / crayons or table games as we are not allowed to share ours.
• We are required to record the first names and phone number of each person in your group. These details will be kept for 28 days then destroyed. If you can email them through to me prior to the day of your arrival that will make things a little easier.
• We will accept cash as payment, however Contactless payment is our preferred method.
The forecast is for a cold weekend here in Halls Gap, however there is little wind and almost zero chance of rain. Fortunately, we have 4 open fires throughout our venue to keep you as warm as possible and plenty of Tequila if that’s your go to, but please rug up as it will be fresh!!
We’re super excited to see visitors back to our region and know that you’ll have a great weekend away with family and friends.