The Halls Gap Hotel bistro surrounded by our huge open verandah is the perfect place to enjoy the magnificent views of the Grampians. Through the cooler months our open fires create the perfect setting to enjoy a night out.
We offer a wide ranging menu offering quality meals including our kids menu. We have an indoor kids play room as well as an outdoor playground.
On Friday 17th September we will be open from 5pm for Take Away Food & Booze only.
As of Saturday September 18th we will be open for indoor dining, outdoor dining, takeaway food & booze from 11:30am everyday until further notice.
We have put together this information sheet to make understanding the Government restrictions regarding our business a little easier.
• Our venue has undergone extensive deep cleaning prior to us reopening the hotel this week to ensure a clean and welcoming experience.
• Our tables will be positioned at least 2 meters apart from each other with a maximum of 10 people per table.
• All reservations will be allocated 90 minutes at the table from the time of your reservation and we will need to take the first name and phone number of everyone who enters our venue.
• When inside the hotel we ask that you practice social distancing, we have markers on the floor helping you know where to stand when ordering food and drinks. Face coverings must be worn at all times apart from when you are seated.
• All food and drinks can only be consumed while seated at the table.
• If you have children in your group, please be aware the indoor playroom is not open. We do have plenty of outdoor grass space to kick the footy or run around as well as our outdoor playground. We also ask that you bring your own colouring pencils / crayons or table games as we are not allowed to share ours.
• We are required to record the first names and phone number of each person in your group. These details will be kept for 28 days then destroyed.
• We accept cash as payment, however contactless payment is our preferred method.
We’re super excited to see visitors back to our region and know that you’ll have a great time away with family and friends.